Staying up beat
Being a Sole Trader isn’t easy. You need a broad skill base to keep a business running in today’s world. Not only do you need to do the work but there’s the marketing and advertising to master and just keeping a computer and printer running these days almost requires an IT master’s degree.
To help our Sole Traders deal with the mass of things they have to do for themselves, we ensure that we provide as much of a support base as they need to have around them.
What we do
This is standard for our Sole Trader clients:
- One to One support
- Annual management letters
- Inclusive Fee Protection Insurance
- Recommended lawyer network
- Recommended marketing network
- Recommended IT network
- Individual business development
- Plain English communication
- Dedicated client relationship support
- Social media network advice
- Expert HMRC enquiry handling
- Effective bookkeeping support
- Expert business advice
The fifth element
We know how hard it can be these days to be a Sole Trader working independently on your own. It can be quite a lonely and daunting place having to face the number of things you have to sort out whilst earning a living.
As accountants, we hold a huge resource of information and expertise which we use to help our Sole Trader clients develop and protect their businesses.